Présentation du poste
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Software Developper starting August 1st 2018 – temporary full time contract (6 months).
You will be part of a team responsible of the design and development of new software and web applications. You will analyze, test, and assist with the integration of new applications; document the development activity.
You will contribute to the Digital Pathology Solutions team, part of R&D department, working with a multidisciplinary team composed by bioinformatics scientists, Image analysis specialists and software developers.
With your team, you will build a new client facing micro-service platform, focused on image analysis and data visualization. Operating in a full-stack environment, you will be responsible for taking part in development discussions, as well as implementing, documenting, and testing all aspects of the platform.
Position qualifications requirements:
- Stay abreast of all new clinical trends and opportunities in the region.
- Experience building single page web apps
- Experience with React or other web frameworks like Angular or Vue.JS
- Familiarity with development tools like Webpack, Gulp, Babel, NodeJS and npm
- Passion for Great Looking UI and Front-End
- Knowledge of and willingness to contribute to server-side development using PHP
- Strong communication skills; English written and spoken
- Self-starter able to work independently when needed
- Eagerness to learn new things and keep pace with the latest technology trends
- 3+ years as a software developer
- B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with GoLang
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of MongoDB/NoSQL
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Experience with building NodeJS REST APIs
- Specific experience in digital pathology or radiology
- Work experience in Agile