Présentation du poste
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated Office Manager for our US Office, in Richmond, Virginia 23219.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for all accounting using Quickbooks
- Working with auditors/accountants in preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly closings
- Handle any tax questions or other accounting related issues when they arise
- Handle all employee related issues: payroll, 401K, Health insurance, expenses, travel, etc
- Conduct special projects, as requested. These may include researching and collecting information and reporting findings; organizing special meetings or events; and developing procedures
- Ensure compliance with office and company policies and procedures
- Screen office visitors, incoming calls and mail
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including:
- Scheduling appointments; preparing correspondence, memos, presentations, and reports - Setting up meetings and conference calls, making travel arrangements / Preparing expense reports and processing invoices / Organizing office and ordering supplies /Executive assistant duties supporting the CEO
As an Office Manager you will work closely with the certified public accountant (CPA) located in New York and you will report directly to the Director, Finances of the Headquarters located in Marseille (FRANCE).
Positions Qualifications required
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have 5+ years Strong Quickbooks experience (will be tested)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
You will exercise discretion and diplomacy in all interactions, have the ability to proactively anticipate and manage challenges, be a self-starter with strong abilities to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize appropriately, work efficiently and remain flexible to changes in schedule and work hours (including flexibility to work overtime as required).
As an employee with HalioDx, you will be part of an international firm with an amazing history!
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities