Présentation du poste
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated Lab Manager - Technical Supervisor, CLIA Laboratory for our Laboratory in Richmond, Virginia 23219.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the laboratory including management of accessioning, test performance, analysis and release of patient results, and proficiency testing under the leadership of the Laboratory Director and the CEO of HalioDx Inc
- Setting up routine laboratory testing using the HalioDx technology platform as well as other analytical technologies
- Hiring, training, managing, and ensuring competency of all laboratory personnel in all technical aspects of testing
- Working with the Product Development Team to transfer, validate, and launch new clinical tests
- Working with the Laboratory Director, General Supervisor(s) and Quality department to maintain an effective Quality Assurance program
- Ensuring excellence and consistency in quality of all technical aspects of patient test results
- Ensuring operational compliance with the clinical laboratory's Quality Management Systems (QMS) Program and delivering the routine QMS associated metrics to meet requirements of regulatory oversight.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clinicians and clients as appropriate
- Monitors key financial, quality, and efficiency indicators and recognizes opportunities for improvement
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
As a Technical Supervisor, you will report to the Lab Director and CEO of HalioDx Inc.
Position Qualifications Required:
Expertise and Skills:
- Experience establishing a setting up a new laboratory preferably or working in a laboratory that successfully met proficiency requirements of CAP accredited/CLIA certified lab
- Demonstrated proficiency in patient specimen testing, meeting turnaround times essential in patient care, quality assurance, project management, and accurate analysis of results
- Knowledge and execution of laboratory operations while meeting cost effective goals
- Understanding the relationship of the testing laboratory aligned with the mission of the organization to contribute substantially in solving operational problems not only in testing but also in customer service and other Company departments
- Demonstrate competency prior to testing similar patient specimens and testing platforms.
- Understand and experience in the implantation of CLIA regulations and CAP guidelines in the foundation of laboratory operations.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience in security and privacy in LIMS and other laboratory IT software and firmware applications
The person fulfilling this position with the above qualifications meets the CLIA requirements for Standard: Technical supervisor qualifications (cf. guidelines outlined in CLIA-88 - 42 CFR 493.1449).
As an employee with HalioDx, you will be part of an international firm with an amazing history!
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities.