Présentation du poste
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated Lab Supervisor - General Supervisor, CLIA Laboratory for our Laboratory in Richmond, Virginia 23219.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Providing day-to-day supervision of high complexity test performance by qualified testing personnel
- Monitoring test analyses and specimen examinations to ensure that acceptable levels of analytic performance are maintained
- Ensuring that patient test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the test system is properly functioning
- Evaluating and documenting the performance of all testing personnel
- Coordinating laboratory activities to complement the duties and responsibilities of the Technical Supervisor
- Maintain and oversee proficiency testing (PT) program, report results
- Work cooperatively in a team environment supporting senior laboratory and management staff
- Ensuring operational compliance with the clinical laboratory's Quality Management Systems (QMS) Program and delivering the routine QMS associated metrics
- Training, supervising, and assessing the competency of testing personnel
- Monitors key financial, quality, and efficiency indicators and recognizes opportunities for improvement
As a General Supervisor you will be responsible for supervision and oversight of the laboratory operation and personnel and will report to the Lab Manager - Technical Supervisor.
Position Qualifications Required:
- Must have subject matter expertise in platform technologies used in HalioDx testing
- B.A, B.S., M.A. or M.S. or higher in a biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution, or the equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience as a CLS, or of which at least 2 years have been spent working in a clinical laboratory qualified to perform high complexity testing
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in a clinical laboratory
- Practical and hands-on experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience managing other personnel
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent problem solving skills; demonstrated strength in tact and diplomacy with internal and external collaborators
- Able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional structure
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a highly regulated environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing written procedures
The person fulfilling this position with the above qualifications meets the CLIA requirements for Standard: General supervisor qualifications (cf. guidelines outlined in CLIA-88 - 42 CFR 493.1461).
As an employee with HalioDx, you will be part of an international firm with an amazing history!
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities.