Présentation du poste
The HR Data Management Analyst will be the first point of contact for the roll out and implementation of the HR Module included in Innate Pharma's future ERP System. This role will support the HR team whilst integrating the requested HR data into the future ERP and is a key member of the ERP project team.
The position will also be responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction.
Main responsibilities and key tasks:
Data Management activities:
- HR Data Management
- Apply knowledge of both HR policies and procedures to maintain data integrity by ensuring accuracy and consistency of input data.
- Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities. Support data governance processes.
- Validate, and correct employee records to ensure proper and timely outcomes.
- Support HR module implementation
- Analyze, cleanse, enrich and monitor HR data elements in the view to ensure proper transfer into the ERP system.
- Provide assistance with inquiries and troubleshooting of errors or issues during the HR part of the ERP implementation.
- HR KPI & Analytics
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
- Identify relevant HR KPIs
- Implement customized HR reports, templates, scorecards, and metrics.
- HRIS Administration & New modules implementation
- Develop & maintain a data glossary.
- Responsible for master data entry.
- Partner with HR and Payroll on system upgrades and analyses.
- Provide support to Human Resources taking on continuous improvement initiatives and HR projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university with a minimum of three years in a data, or HRIS support role, preferably in support of Human Resources, Benefits, or Payroll or Center of Expertise/Excellence.
Required Competencies, Skills and Behaviours:
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative to deliver results
- Exceptional attention to detail and a strong drive to use data to answer business questions
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze existing and newly collected data
- Strong knowledge in HRIS implementation and ideally in ERP