Présentation du poste
Overall Objectives and Purpose of the role
In the Compensation & Benefits Department, within the Human Resources Function, reporting to the Compensation & Benefits you will be a core team member within a matrix organization. You will be actively involved in the Payroll & HR Administration.
Within this team, your main role and responsibilities are the following:
Payroll Purpose: To support the Compensation & Benefits Officer with the monthly payroll processes, actioning amendments/ corrections and interrogating payroll data.
HR Purpose: To provide a fully comprehensive effective and efficient HR administrative support to the HR department.
NB: This job description is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustive list of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder in order to reflect changes in the job or the organisation.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
- Process data input, establishing and maintaining payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with French legalisation
- Support to produce accurate pay slips
- Support & research discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Gather and support to compute variable elements
- Handle the leaves of absence (paid leaves, sick leaves...)
- Supports in the preparation and submission of statutory declarations (monthly/quarterly) for authorities (DSN, URSSAF, Pensions, Welfare & Health insurance contributions)
- Together with external support, ensure compliant on payments, deadlines, diverse social charges
- Ability to contact third party bodies (social security, pensions, welfare insurance companies) to resolve declaration issues
- Respond promptly to stakeholder questions regarding wages, leaves of absence and social charges
- Issuance of all contractual documents for new starters/ movers and leavers, with accuracy and within timelines.
- Ensuring that the electronic HR files are kept in order and are easily accessible for the HR Team.
- Pro-actively maintaining and publishing up-to-date and accurate organisational charts (validated by the HRBPs) on time.
- Providing administration support to the HRBPs in areas such as recruitment, training and development.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bac + 3 you have a professional experience of at least 5 years in Payroll/ Center of Expertise/Excellence or in HRIS project management
- Experience on payroll issues and with international teams,
- Experience in SOX environment
Competencies, Skills and Behaviours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), with an advanced command of Excel
- Knowledge of French legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc
- Ability to understand the whole payroll cycle and complex payroll processes
- Mastery of payroll and time management software and HRIS tools
Additional Skills/ Behaviours:
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion with professionalism
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative to deliver results
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Dynamic and responsive – great interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to be flexible in terms of fluctuating workloads, urgent queries and regular mandatory tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Needs to be able to concentrate on tasks in an open plan office whilst also dealing with a constant stream of visitors and phone calls
- To ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached to this role
- To be committed to professional self-development, through participation of training as necessary for the successful carrying out of the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English