Présentation du poste
Overall Objectives and Purpose of the role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be a core team member within a matrix organization. You will be actively involved in leading the Investor Relations function, both on a strategic planning level and also the execution of outreach to the financial community. You will also represent the Company on a daily basis to the financial markets globally with a focus on:
- Creating a high-performance IR function which is fully integrated with other communications' functions. You will build upon and execute the current IR strategy globally.
- Providing global market intelligence and insight and collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ensuring the Company is fully compliant with regulations for listed companies.
- Providing leadership and helping develop the Company's capital markets strategy based on corporate business goals and strategy.
- Managing the company's IR function; building on and establishing new relevant and effective processes and systems to serve corporate messaging and compliance as publicly listed company, including an integrated news flow approach with Corporate Communications.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
Execution of IR strategy:
Continue to build and execute an overall IR strategy that supports the company's strategy including:
- Investor targeting
- Lead and execute global IR initiatives and events
- Develop strong relationships with the financial community (investors and analysts)
- Oversee and manage the process for financial reporting disclosure: execution of quarterly earnings releases, conference call material including scripts, Q&A and slides, updating of IR presentations and key messaging for financial reporting.
- Oversee and manage processes to provide relevant market intelligence, analysis and information (including consensus and CRM updates) to key company stakeholders.
Supporting Innate's investor relations global outreach:
- Creating and executing an IR plan building on IR strategic objectives, including outreach to the investor and analyst community, identifying and coordination of participation in external IR events (NDRS, conference, KOL events, Analyst days...) and financial reporting.
- Managing relationships with the global equity analyst and investor community. Answering questions and reviewing reports from members of the financial community, understanding and driving consensus when needed.
- Lead strategic communications development with an IR focus, including the preparation of investor presentations, developing earnings releases and the annual report, the creation of background material, handouts, management Q&As and conference call scripts, and any other securities filings.
- Supporting the strategic focus of the company in advising on messaging to the financial community.
- Coordinating investor and analyst events, conferences, roadshows, financial reporting.
- Researching, monitoring and providing feedback and intelligence on the financial and competitive landscape and analyst reports and perceptions. Track the models utilized by analysts to value/evaluate the company's performance (i.e., trends, earnings per share, return on equity, etc.) and communicate this information to Executive Team.
- Ensuring documentation and registration of IR activities.
Stakeholder Management (internal & external):
- Close Collaboration with Corporate Communications functions (External and Internal).
- Leading and managing the IR portion of the company website. Overseeing maintenance of its content and archiving of historical information.
- Act as company spokesperson and primary communicator with the key external stakeholders in the financial markets.
- Establish strong internal relationships and effective communication with supporting business, scientific, and medical leadership within the organization.
- Presenting and articulating the investor point of view to the executive team and making recommendations as necessary and appropriate.
- Collaborating with external parties including agencies & consultants, stock exchanges and relevant industry bodies.
- Maintaining consistent external messaging and collaborate with colleagues throughout the company in establishing the strategic development, budget and the detailed execution of the IR operating plan.
Ensuring compliance with SEC and AMF regulations, working closely with Legal Corporate department
Experience and Qualifications
- Prior experience of working within biotechnology or big pharmaceutical companies (preferred);
- University level degree, flexible (preferable within healthcare field/ finance);
- Experience of working in-house (within a Company) or within an IR agency;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally a significant part of their time.
- Advanced technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point, etc.), Bloomberg, IQVIA, Alphasense (or other market intelligence search engines), Factset, and PriceRx
- Strong financial acumen
- A highly articulate communicator with outstanding written and spoken English language skills
Additional Skills/ Behaviours:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to act with confidence to become a trusted partner and advisor to senior executives as well as form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Able to operate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Pro-active, self-motivated (able to work unsupervised) and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable initiative with a commitment to excellence
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, deadline orientated and flexible attitude to getting the job done
- Highly resilient individual, able to juggle many priorities and multi-task
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organisational skills who can work both independently and collaboratively to interact with stakeholders across a broad range of internal departments and external fields experience within investor relations and the capital markets, preferably in the life sciences industry
- Appetite to learn more and be part of a dynamic team within a successful, rapidly growing company
- Ability to develop, synthesize and present perspectives on key strategic/ financial issues succinctly and clearly
- Ability to communicate in an in-depth way, about scientific and clinical developments
- Ability to read, digest and communicate scientific literature to a non-scientific audience